I took apart the headlights and cleaned them as much as possible.
I then started to apply the clear protector film to them.
I then started to add the protector film to my KT Project bumper lights.
I didn’t care about protecting things like this before, but seeing that parts availability has decreased significantly, I’d rather take the path of taking care of these parts.
Since I am no wiring expert, I messaged Renny (Onevia) for advice on the Leopard corner lamp. I wanted to wire up the turn signal correctly and he gave me the info so I know what to hook up.
Now that I know what wire to hook up, I’ll get some stuff wiring done shortly (this was 2 days ago).