With the COVID19 Shelter in Place, it has impacted our normal day to day lives. As the country slowly starts to move forward with easing restrictions, please remember we still have a virus out there with no current vaccine. Let’s all be safe.
Project Leopard has been delayed for 2 months. There has been some small, but important steps, that has happened while the overall delay that has taken place.
Now that there has been an ease in restrictions, I decided to make my way down to LA and work on Project Leopard.
We last left off at the car getting ready to be transported to AZ, but before that, I would have to bring all the body parts I had from SF to LA.
- Hood and hood support/brackets
- Zenki front bumper and front lip
- Zenki fenders
- Kouki Leopard fender moulding
- rear bumper
- Piko Racing side skirts
- Villanelle rear valances
There were also parts in LA that arrived from Japan during the Shelter In Place orders
- Piko Racing front lip
- Zenki fender in better condition
Additionally, I have many parts that I will bring to get worked on as well. This is for RB25det engine, there are interior pieces I will bring for re-upholstery and for electronics check.
Leave Friday afternoon to get to LA (typically 6 hour drive).
Evening is open. I might try to meet some people that evening.
- Meet with Chris in Chino
Saturday is the main day. I’ll be working on Project Leopard
- Early at the SR20store
- Remove bumper covers/replace
- Mount Zenki leopard parts
- Mount radiator support (better conditioned one)
- Work on passenger side door
- interior getting picked up (dashboard, glove box, rear seats)
- clean up the engine bay/remove wiring harness
- meeting up with people
- Project Leopard loaded up for Sakura Garage in AZ!!!
- Open to evening
- Hang around LA til noon
- Meet up in Tehachapi (Cameron and Jon)
- Head home
Infiniti Dealership Challenge attempt:
- Infiniti of Ontario
- Metro Infiniti
- Infiniti of Van Nuys
- Fresno Infiniti
- Infiniti of Bakersfield
- Infiniti of Modesto
Shops to visit:
- JDM Carboy
There are a few things I want to do and people I want to meet as well. So this is just preliminary until I get more confirmation on when people can meet up.