Any pictures I get, I will post here:
I wanted to give my personal take.
Living in the Bay Area, I was surprise to see quite a few. So I’ve kinda been going to each spot and taking pix.
1. Niello Infiniti
2. Infiniti of Fairfield
3. Infiniti of Oakland (closed)
4. Infiniti of San Francisco
5. Infiniti of Marin
6: Infiniti of Dublin
I didn’t even realize it, but France has Infiniti dealerships!!! WTF. I would have gone there and took WL pictures… damn it. I will make it happen in 2019.
Settle for Renault and Infiniti’s store in Champs Elysees.
I am heading there in a few months, but I also didn’t realize there was a few Infiniti Dealerships there!!!
- Infiniti of Richmond BC
- Infiniti of Downtown Vancouver BC
- Morrey Infiniti near Burnaby
- Infiniti of North Vancouver BC
- Openroad Infiniti of Langley
- Campus Infiniti on Vancouver Island (Not done)
To southern California, towns are spread out. There are 3 in central California
- Infiniti of Modesto (not done)
- Fresno Infiniti (not done)
- Infiniti of Bakersfield (not done)
In Southern California, there are quite a few, even more than the Bay Area!!!
- Infiniti of Valencia
- Infiniti of Oxnard (not done)
- Infiniti of Thousand Oaks (not done)
- Infiniti of Van Nuys (not done)
- Glendale Infiniti (not done)
- Metro Infiniti (not done)
- Infiniti of Montclair (not done)
- Infiniti of Beverly Hills
- Cerritos Infiniti
- Infiniti of South Bay
- Orange Coast Infiniti (not done)
- AutoNation Infiniti Tusin (not done)
- Infiniti of Mission Viejo
- Infiniti of Oceanside (Mossy)
- Perry Infiniti of Escondido
- Kearny Mesa Infiniti
- Infiniti of Palm Springs (not done)