Project Leopard is in Arizona. I’ve been wanting to go down there since last year (2020). It didn’t happen because I had to go to WA state because of my dad’s passing. I’ve been eager to get the car going and get my hands on it. There is a lot to be done.
I’m coming down with the radiator support and running board/channel
So I’ve kind of made a to do list.
- Get the radiator support swapped out. (spot weld drill bit need to buy) and get the front end straightened up.
- Replace hood latch and connect release cable.
- Install cover plate (also with Security Torx bit)
- Weld in place
- Clean up engine bay/ prep for paint.
- Remove engine harness (to have evaluated).
- Remove other components.
- Passenger side door handle swap (including the key cylinder)
- Swap door interior parts
- Interior clean up
- Check wiring/harnesses
- Front bumper mount points fix (plastic weld).
- Sand down front lip (along with sides and rear pieces).
- Cut front grill for M30 latch
- Put on headlight support bracket
- Take off side moulding and prep (sand)
- Measure for radiator panel
- Measure mirror mounts – Bomex
- Driver side fender harness?
- Eyelids for Zenki headlights?
These are the priorities and others that I will probably try to do. I feel once I get the front end straight, engine bay cleaned/prepped, and everything sanded down (I was told the body has been sanded down), hopefully it can be painted soon enough.