Alright the break down:
- M30 Vert in Vancouver BC – boarder closed.
- All panels that need replacement are waiting (door and fender)
Project Leopard has been split and in various stages.
- Project Leopard body in Arizona for paint (been a year, heading out there soon).
- RB25DET – still needs to be completed (hasn’t been touched in months), Marco said he will work on it this weekend.
- Since the engine wasn’t fully complete – Tomei Poncams are going in rather than the stock ones.
- I’ve also started to buy up all the parts I needed and have been putting off until the car comes back to LA. I’m starting to get impatient.
- Exhaust manifold, heat and turbo shields are being cleaned up and ceramic heat coated (in LA).
- Enkei RP01 – at Exeed North America (in LA).
- Completed – Dashboard, glove box, rear seats and rear side panels
- In Japan – R31 door cards, zenki f31 digital gauge bezel and zenki hood.
- In Japan – Calsonic ETC reader, Razo illuminated MT gear indicator, Sard Attack meter
- To purchase – Thrash Racing Snow Leopard seats
- Need to finish – interior trim pieces (airbrush)
- Need to finish – zenki f31 arm rest LHD conversion
- Build out oil cooler relocation set
- Clean Trust oil cooler and heater core with radiator company.
- To purchase – Suspension upgrades
- In transit – Oka-chan parts water parts.
Project Diplomat (blue M30 with Diana kit)
- Diana kit has arrived (4/22/21).
- Fix any cracks and reinforce some fiberglass points
- Wire up fender markers, turn signal and fog light (Diana housing)
- Exhaust change out.
- start planning out the suspension.
With my blue M30, the Diana kit/ VIP build is only a year old… so I still have to plan and figure out what to do with it. I have a few ideas, but I want to make it PROPER.