I’ve been waiting for this car to get painted with going to AZ twice to help with getting the car’s progress moving.
As JCCS was getting closer, I was hoping to get it done in time…
I was hoping to get it back in LA by the end of September so we could start putting it together.
For two weekends, it didn’t happen and it’s planned again for this coming weekend (10/8/21)
Until then, Greg sent me these.. which really made my weekend.