I’m in the middle of finishing up my blogs about the headlights and tail lights.
I’ve been trying to replace a lot of stuff on my M30 and getting these small projects done.
- change front seats out
- Install washer motor
- Zenki tails – clean, repair, prep, paint, change bulbs, and install
- Front bumper – removal, sand/prep/paint chipped area
- Front lip – fill in small cuts, sand/prep/paint, and reinstall
- Kouki Leopard head lights – make wiring harness, wire up, test, install.
- License plate bracket install
Not to mention I had to get materials and items
- paint code
- body filler
- fiberglass and resin
- ordered 5 different types of LED bulbs
- Bought halogen bulbs when the LEDs didn’t work properly.
- Electrical items – wires, plugs and pig tails
But last night, it felt good to have it done.