The redone glove box

Project Leopard’s interior was initially brown/tan.

I decided to change the interior to black and dark grey. I even got a whole grey interior for Project Leopard.

While I could have easily swapped it.. I decided to get these pieces custom redone.

The 1st parts were the Dashboard, glove box and back seats. I dropped off a couple pieces.

The interior parts that have been redone were the original brown/tan from the Project Leopard.

When I got those pieces back, they looked amazing! I noticed the the glove box had a noticeable dent.





So I took it apart.


I then cleaned up the compartment with Resolve and a quick vacuum.

As for the dent.

I few knock from a hammer made it WAY BETTER.


Re assembled it all together and will measure up a home made meter insert.