I’ve always had a strong attachment to Vancouver BC. Since I was 18, I had gone there many times. When I first started going there, it truly felt “international” to me. I would be there almost 2 weekends a month.
My mistake when I was younger was I didn’t explore Vancouver BC like I should have. I only stuck to Gastown and Richmond BC area for car stuff.
In 2011/12, The Culase family moved to Vancouver BC and it made going there for family much easier.
In 2015, Jasmin and my boys lived there for 6 months while Ate Joanne was finishing up Pharmacy school. I stayed in the bay area working and Living in my Previa (van dwelling). I always wanted to escape to Vancouver BC, so I went almost every other weekend.
Subsequently, I was able to explore a lot there.
In random order and most of these have video too
- Cates Park, North Vancouver
- English Bay Beach Park
- Deep Cove, North Vancouver
- Harvey Creek, North Vancouver
- Bridal Veil Falls, Chilliwack
- The Secret Tree
- Jericho Beach
- Burrard Dry Dock Pier, North Vancouver
- Lynn Canyon, North Vancouver
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Othello Tunnels, Hope BC
- Night stroll near Canada Place and Vancouver Convention Centre
- Plateau Park and Brighton Park
- Granville Island
- Richmond Night Market
- Bright Lights at Stanley Park
- Capilano Suspension Bridge, Cliffwalk and Treetop Adventure
- Sea to Sky Highway Revisited
- Lower Joffre Lake