For this trip, I really wanted to experience a few different lines. I was planning to use the Shonan Monorail (which looks awesome), to get near Enoshima Island, but Satoshi-san drove us instead.
- Haneda airport to Tenkubashi station (Tokyo Monorail)
- Tenkubashi station to Keikyu Kamata station (Keikyu Airport line)
- Keikyu_Kamata station to Tobe Station (Keikyu line)
- Tobe station to Takashimacho station (walk)
- Takashimacho station to Shin Yokohama station (Blue line subway)
- Shin-Yokohama to Tokyo station (Shinkansen)
- Tokyo station to Akihabara station (JR Yamanote line)
- Akihabara station to Yashio station (Tsukuba Express)
- Yashio station to Minami-Nagareyama Station (Tsukuba Express)
- Minami-Nagareyama Station to Kita-Asaka station (JR Musashino Line)
- Kita-Asaka station to Asakadai station (walk)
- Asakadai station to Kawagoe station (Tobu Tojo line)
- Kawagoe station to Musashi-Takahagi station (Kawagoe line)
- Musashi-Takahagi station to Ikebukuro station (Kawagoe line to Tobu Tojo line)
- Ikebukuro station to Shinagawa station (Yamanote line)
- Shinagawa station to Yokohama station (Keikyu line)
Haneda airport to Tenkubashi station
Tenkubashi station to Keikyu-Kamata station
Keikyu-Kamata station to Tobe station
Tobe station in relation to Yokohama station.
I checked in, then went to Takashimacho station (subway station)
Takashimacho station to Shin Yokohama (Blue Line subway)
Shin-Yokohama station to Tokyo station (Shinkansen)
Tokyo station to Akihabara station (Yamanote line)
Akihabara to Yashio station (Tsukuba Express)
Yashio station to Kawagoe station
Yashio station to Minami-Nagareyama station (Tsukuba Express)
Minami-Nagareyama station to Kita Asaka station (JR Musashino line)
Kita Asaka station to Asakadai station (walk)
Asakadai station to Kawagoe station (Tobu Tojo line)
Kawagoe station to Musashi-Takahagi station (Kawagoe line)
After my meet up, I took the last train home.
Kawagoe station to Ikebukuro station
Ikebukuro station to Shinagawa station (Yamanote line)
Shinagawa station to Yokohama station (Keikyu line)
- Shin Yokohama station to Tokyo Station (Shinkansen)
- Tokyo Station to Minami-Urawa station (Keihintohoku line)
- Minami-Urawa station to Yoshikawa station (Musashino line)
- Then reverse course
- Shin Yokoham station to Mitsuzawa-Shimocho station (Blue line)
- Mitsuzawa-Shimocho station to Yokohama station (Blue line)
- Enoshima monorail (did not take)
- Shinagawa station to Shinjuku station (Yamanote line)
- Shinjuku station to Tokyo station (Marunochi line)
- Tokyo station to Okayam Station (Sunrise Seto night train)
Shin Yokohama statoin to Tokyo Station via Shinkansen
Tokyo Station to Minami-Urawa station via Keihintohoku line.
Then from Minami-Urawa station to Yoshikawa station via Musashino line.
To get back to Shin Yokohama, I went in reverse.
At Shin Yokohama station, I went to Refresh 60 via Blue line
After my visit, I went to Yokohama station.
My plan was to experience the Enoshima monorail, but Satoshi-san picked me up and we drove to Enoshima Island. Satoshi-san then drove me to Shinagawa station so I could go to Shinjuku station. I used the Yamanote line.
After my dinner with Original JDM guy, I left Shinjuku station for Tokyo station via Marunochi line.
Since our dinner over ran the time, I was ony have a few minute to get to Platform 9 with a few items. My luggage was in storage and I don’t think I would have made it!
This was my Sunrise Seto experience which is the last night train in Japan. I would be getting off at Okayama in the morning.
I had enough time to buy an eki ben and set up. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get a shower card.
The trip was overnight.
- Okayama station to Shin Kobe station (Shinkansen)
- Shin Kobe station to Sannomiya station (Subway Seihan-Yamate line)
- Sannomiya station to Shin Nagata station (Tokaido Sanyo line)
- Then reverse
- Shin Kobe station to Kyoto station (shinkansen)
- Kyoto station to Fushimi Inari station (JR Nara line)
- Kyoto station to Tokyo station (Shinkansen)
- Tokyo station to Mishima station (Shinkansen)
- Mishima station to Fuji station (Tokaido main line
Now was the back track. I was suppose to be in Fujinomiya by the end of the day, which is in Shizuoka. I unfortunately left my luggage at Tokyo Station, so I would eventually overshoot Shizuoka and go directly to Tokyo AND THEN BACK TO SHIZUOKA!!!
Anyways, time to head back that way.
I took the Shinkansen from Okayama station to Shin-Kobe station.
At Shin Kobe Station, I wanted to see Gigantor statue, so I I had to go to Sannomiya Station via Subway Seihan-Yamate line
I then had to jump trains. Sannomiya station bottom (where subway is) and head outside on top, to get on the JR Tokaido Sanyo main line.
then reverse steps.
Shin-Kobe station to Kyoto station via Shinkansen
Kyoto station is huge, so I explored Escalator mountain.
Not only that, Kyoto station is one of my favorite because of Escalator Mountain!
After that, I had to visit the Fushimi Inari shrine, this is the famous Torii Gates. You have to take the JR Nara line (D) to get there.
I bought a few things around Kyoto station and waited for the Shinkansen as I was heading to Tokyo.
Once there I had to change really quick and get on the Shinkansen again to Mishima station and then go to Fuji station from there.
- Fujinomiya station to Fuji station (Minobu line)
- Fuji station to Mishima station (Tokaido line)
- Mishima station to Shin Yokohama station (Shinkansen)
After the meeting, Okuni-san dropped me off at fujinomiya station.
Then Fuji station to Mishima station via Tokaido main line
I met with my aunt there, to get a few things. Then I jumped on the bullet train for Shin Yokohama station