It’s been an eventful 2018. Wandering Leopard. Paris, Vancouver BC x2 and even Southern California!
But a return to Japan is a must! I messaged all my friends to see availability and I originally had a different timeline, until Ogawara-san said that Lake Suwa event was on a November 4th. So I shifted my schedule to check it out. There was also a D1 event in Odaiba (which I did not attend due to meeting with brothers).
10/29-10/31 The Kyushu missions
- Route 202 and F30 Leopard
- Barw’s tuning
- Kumamoto and L-Selection
- Nagasaki’s Crazy Leopard owner, 1104Racing
- Shunan meeting Taguchi family
11/3 – 4 brothers
- Wing Works visit in the morning
- Kuze-san for lunch.
- Yousuke-san for evening.
- Satoshi-san meet in late evening.
11/4 – Lake Suwa